Take a sneak peak...
Mkomazi National Park
The main source of water in Mkomazi comes from the Umba River in the southeast. Apart from that, the park sees very little precipitation all year round making game drives along the river area definitely worthwhile.
Mkomazi National Park is one of the few places where you can see endangered black rhinos in Tanzania;
You’ll also have the chance to see endangered wild dog as well as many other species such as giraffe, eland, hartebeest, zebra, buffalo, elephant and the long necked gerenuk. Bird spotting is excellent with more than 450 avian species recorded including endemics such as the cobalt-chested vulturine guinea-fowl and other large ground birds such as ostrich, kori bustard, secretary bird and ground hornbill. Migratory species are also present here such as the Eurasian roller.
The safari package includes:
· 1 day game safari to Tanzania’s northern circuit as per sample itinerary
· Private 4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
· Professional safari and tour guide / driver
· Mkomazi National Park entry fees
· Picnic lunch on the safari
· Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
· Drinks and mineral water
The safari package excludes:
· Flights and airport taxes
· Items of personal nature
· International and local airfares
· Entry visas
· Travel insurance
· Any airport transfers or hotel accommodation before / after the safari (this can be arrange at an additional discounted cost)
· Tips and gratuities