Take a sneak peak...
Arusha National Park
Non game-viewing travel time: 1 hour
Distance: 60 km
After breakfast you are met by our professional tour guide/driver, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which we travel east to the Arusha National Park. This small but beautiful Tanzanian National Park is the closest national park to both the famous Arusha “safari town” (40 km) as well as the Kilimanjaro International Airport, thus making it ideal for 1-day safaris or tours. Not only is the animal life in the park abundant, but it is also one of the most beautiful and topographically varied parks in Tanzania.
You will enjoy a picnic lunch inside the park and do a morning and afternoon game drive, visiting both the Momela Lakes and the Ngurdoto Crater. Wildlife which could be seen include African buffalos, elephants, hippos, giraffe, warthogs, antelopes, zebras, blue monkeys and sometimes a rare leopard or hyena. Late afternoon we depart for Moshi / Arusha where we will end our safari adventure.
The safari package includes:
· 1 day game safari to Tanzania’s northern circuit as per sample itinerary
· Private 4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
· Professional safari and tour guide / driver
· Arusha National Park entry fees
· Picnic lunch on the safari
· All game viewing activities
· Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
· Drinks and mineral water
The safari package excludes:
· Flights and airport taxes
· Items of personal nature
· International and local airfares
· Entry visas
· Travel insurance
· Any airport transfers or hotel accommodation before / after the safari (this can be arrange at an additional discounted cost)
· Tips and gratuities